A very private, elegant, hilltop house, with a lovely pool area and spectacular views.
Sleeps: 8 + 1
NB. Saturday changeover
• Double bedroom, en suite bathroom, private terrace
(outside access to pool)
• Drawing Room, Study, Cloakroom
• Kitchen, Dining Area
• Outside Terraces
• Double bedroom, dressing room, en suite bathroom, large balcony
• Twin bedroom, en suite shower room, balcony
• Twin bedroom, en suite shower room, French windows with direct access to pool.
• I sofa bed (1 Person).
•Maid service, 7 days per week, 6 hours mornings and 3 hours evenings, Sunday 3 hours
• Cook to prepare breakfast buffet and either lunch or dinner. 6 days per week. (More by private arrangement)
• Concierge service
• Pool with infinity edge
• Pool pavilion (seating, music system, fridge, shower & loo)
• Airport greeting by arrangement
• Car hire by arrangement
• Boat hire by arrangement
• Excursions to mainland Greece, Paxos & Albania
• Satellite TV (Sky)/DVD
• WiFi throughout the house, terraces and pool area
• iPod docking stations in study, kitchen & all bedrooms
• Sound System in study, kitchen & pool area
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Overhead fans in living areas and bedrooms
• Gas barbecue
• Corfu airport 16 kms
• Corfu town 20 mins by car
• Nearest beaches:
• Pirgi/Ipsos 3 mins by car/10 mins walk
• Dassia 5 mins by car
• Barbati 10 mins by car
• Nearest tavernas/restaurants 5 mins walk
• Nearest shop 5 mins walk
EOT Licence No: 0829K133K0265201
This beautiful hilltop estate stands in its own olive groves of more than a hundred ancient trees and has spectacular 360 degree views. The land slopes away on all sides to yet more olive woods ensuring total peace and privacy away from the jet skis, traffic and bustle of the coast down below.
The gardens offer a choice of sun or shade with multiple terraces surrounding the house and a lovely saline pool with an infinity edge. An open sided pool pavilion has deep cushioned seating and low tables on three sides – the perfect place to relax, take a siesta, enjoy evening drinks or light dining. The pool area has its own fridge, changing room, shower and loo.
Ancient flagstones line the porch and the spacious hall has stunning, three directional views over mainland Greece, Albania and Corfu town. The house is furnished with crafted wooden doors and ceilings, painted cypress wood floors, antique furniture, lovely art, books and beautiful fabrics. All the bedrooms and bathrooms have insect screens, ceiling fans and air conditioning.This is an elegant and refined home, beautifully done and equally beautifully maintained and comes with maid service both morning and evening and an excellent cook.
We are thrilled to have been asked to represent this lovely home; a very refined example of Corfu living and a house for those who appreciate the difference.