Stunnning views of St Tropez along with an amazing infinity pool.
May, June & September €10,000
July & August €11,875 per week
Rest of the year on request
• Master Suite
• 2 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 2 twin bedrooms, en suite shower rooms
• Maid service three times per week
• Infinity pool 13metres x 6metres
• Shallow end ‘ledge’ with optional parasol
• Pool house with bar
• ‘Moroccan style’ garden Room
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Table Tennis
• Generous car parking
• Nice International Airport 1h20 drive
• Toulon international airport 45 mins drive
• Marseille 1h35 mins drive
• Grimaud village 5 mins drive
• St Tropez village 15 mins
• Beaches 15 mins
The unique panoramic view of the Bay of St.Tropez welcomes you into this luxurious Provencal style house, set on a private domain in the charming medieval village of Grimaud.
A brand new infinity swimming pool has recently been installed by the owners with a shallow platform at one end for little ones to play or adult in-pool sunbathing. Just across the wooden decking is a fully equipped Pool House/Bar with seating.
The main terrace offers shaded lounge seating, a large dining table and a barbeque for al fresco dining. Relax in the Moroccan style garden room with comfortable chairs and day beds for an afternoon siesta to the sound of the trickling fountain.
The spacious living areas are comfortable, colourful and bright and include a good sized, well equiped kitchen with a central island.
The master suite comprises of a bedroom with a four poster bed, large separate dressing room and a bathroom with a walk in shower and free standing bath and has its own private balcony.
The four remaining bedrooms are all en suite with doors that open onto the pool and terraces allowing you to enjoy the spectacular view, day and night.