Discreet and elegant with unrivalled views over the Bay of St Tropez.
Sleeps: 8 - 1 May to 30 September
Sleeps: 6 - 1 October to 30 April
Price Guide 2018:
£2,900 - £6,675 per week
• Master Bedroom, en suite Wet Room
• Double Bedroom en suite Shower Room
• Twin Bedroom with double aspect, large Shower Room with a private terrace
• Large Double Bedroom with spacious living area and en suite Wet Room
• Resident couple
• Daily house cleaning and weekly linen change included
Additional services available charged locally:
• Airport collection and drop off
• Pre-arrival shopping
• Daily shopping
• Evening driver to St Tropez
• Lunch or dinner service - by arrangement and with prior notice.
• Free form black Swimming Pool 11m x 5m, heated
• Flat Screen Televisions, Sky Boxes (Freeview),
• DVD players and WiFi in bedrooms and living room
• L’Occitane bathroom toiletries
• Complimentary Champagne, wine and water in fridge on arrival
• A Donzi 22 ZX moored in Port Grimaud, 15 minutes drive from the house.
• Daily rate is £340 plus fuel and a skipper charge if required.
• Available for hire from 1st June until 31st August.
• Nice Airport 90 minutes
• St Tropez 30 minutes
• La Garde Freinet 10 minute walk
• Nearest beach12 kms
An elegant house with a swimming pool set in extensive secluded grounds in a commanding position with stunning panoramic views of the Gulf of St Tropez. In winter the snow-covered Alps are visible in the East. The house is conveniently located a gentle stroll from the charming hill village of La Garde Freinet and a short 20 minute drive from the coast.
Approached along a charming path across a Zen inspired terrace with a water feature, the house has recently been refurbished to a high standard with wooden, wide plank flooring throughout all living areas and bedrooms, contemporary lighting and bathroom fittings. The interior design throughout combines antique artefacts with modern style to provide elegance and comfort.
There are three large terraces all with stunning views to the South. The Zen Terrace is at the east end of the House where guests can sit and dine at a table created from a hewn rock in the shade of the overhanging Mulberry tree. To the west there is a covered terrace with comfortable armchairs around a fireplace and beyond this, linking the house to the Large Cottage, is a newly constructed terrace in local stone with seating for guests around a glass table and a beautiful stone barbecue. All perfect for outside entertaining.
The extensive grounds with various terraced levels and olive groves also include a heated swimming pool of eleven metres by five metres set some distance from the house. This is approached by a winding stone staircase leading to the pool and surrounding area set immediately below a natural rock outcrop. The black swimming pool continues the Zen theme of the upper levels and the house. The views to the Bay of St Tropez from this terrace are unrivalled.
The house benefits from a permanent resident staff who have been chosen to provide a discreet service the privacy of the guests.