A very private and lovely country house with pretty views, large pool and tennis court. Perfect for one or two families.
Price Guide 2019:
From €6,875 to €10,000 per week
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 1 double/twin bedroom
• Family bathroom
• Large sitting room
• Open plan kitchen/dining room
• Double/twin bedroom, en suite shower room
• Double bedroom
• 3 hours’ maid service 2 days per week
• Pool 12m x 5m (heatable at extra cost £350 high season, £450 other months)
• Au Vent pool house with outdoor kitchen & dining
• Double height games room in barn
• Tennis court
• Boules pitch
• WiFi (in the sitting room)
• Sky TV
• Nice Airport 2 hours
• Toulon Airport 40 minutes
• Beaches within half an hour: St Tropez, St Maxime, Ramatuelle
• Cogolin 5 minutes
• Grimaud 10 minutes
• La Garde Freinet 15 minutes
La Pigeonnier is what everyone imagines living La Vie en Rose to be; a large traditional country house, comfortably furnished with plenty of outside space from which to enjoy the lovely country views. There are large lawns for children to run around on, plenty of places to play hide and seek, a game of tennis, a large pool to flop into after enjoying the sun followed by a delicious, simple provençal lunch in the shade of the Au Vent overlooking the pool. The house even produces its own wine - what could be simpler or better?
The main house and La Pigeonnier annexe give plenty of flexibility as to accommodation for several families or a multi-generational group. With its ancient origins, the house rambles over several levels; the kitchen and dining room overlook the comfy sitting room below where there is an open fire - wonderful if you are staying in the cooler months along with a very efficient central heating system.
The house is in a great location. Perfect if you want to go to one of the nearby beaches at Croix Valmer and Gigaro, or have a drink in the evening on the quayside at St Tropez and watch the sun go down over the moored yachts.