An elegant and charming house set in the vineyards above St Tropez with Gassin just a step away. A haven of peace with the lights and nights of St Trop within easy distance.
Children under 12 on request
Price Guide 2018:
High Season £14,170 per week
Low Season on request
• Twin/double bedroom, en suite bathroom & WC
• Master bedroom, dressing, en suite bathroom & WC
• Twin/double bedroom, en suite bathroom & WC – internal or external access
• Twin/double bedroom en suite bathroom & WC
• Maid service – 3 hours twice a week
• Saline pool with alarm and infinity edge, power jets.
• Pool heating on request
• Air conditioning
• Toulon/Hyeres airport 45 mins drive
• Nice Airport 1.5 hours drive
• Gassin 2 mins drive
• St Tropez 10 mins drive
• Pampelonne Beach & Club 55, 10 mins drive
This elegant house is hidden away along a pretty lane in the middle of the vineyards that climb up the hills behind St Tropez. Surrounded by a hectare of gardens and with beautiful views, this is a haven of peace yet only minutes from the lights and fun of St Tropez. Gassin village is literally a step away.
Beautifully decorated with great attention to detail, the house has terrazzo floors and each bedroom has a beautifully fitted marble bathroom. Each room is individually decorated and has lovely bed linen.
The ground floor has one big sitting room opening onto a huge terrace running the length of the house with a pretty pergola shaded living and dining area near the kitchen and a lovely pool with power jets, infinity edge and an alarm.