This lovely villa has amazing views over the bay and the village.
Price Guide 2018:
Price on Request
• Master bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 2 twin bedrooms - en suite shower rooms
• I bedroom, with 3 single beds - en suite bathroom
• 2 bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Laundry and 6 hrs Maid service per day
• Housekeeper (independent apartment)
• Petanque pitch
• Table tennis
• Play area for the children
• Pool 6mx12m
• Snooker Room
• Football pitch 22mx36m (perfect for five-a-side)
• Floodlit tennis court
• Alarm & electronic entrance gate
• Private helipad
• Place des Lices 5 mins drive/20 mins walk
• Nice airport 1h30
Prettily decorated with lots of outdoor space for sunbathing, sitting and dining, the house is ideal for families and has loads of activities including your own private football pitch (ideal for five-a-side), an area for boules and floodlit tennis court.
Only a short 5 minute drive to the very centre of St Trop itself or a leisurely 20 minute stroll, it is the perfect St Tropez base for a family holiday. The villa has amazing views over the sea, harbour and old village.