A pretty house on the Route des Plages, only minutes from Moorea Beach Club and Pampelonne Bay.
Price Guide 2017:
From €18,000 to €28,125 per week
• Master double 'White Bedroom', en suite bathroom, french doors to garden
• 1 double bedroom en suite shower room
• 1 single bedroom, wash basin and shower (ideal for Nanny & child)
A totally independent bedroom:
• Double bedroom with shower room, separate WC
This is a pretty room surrounded by beautiful trees, comfortable, light, very peaceful.
• Master bedroom, en suite dressing room & bathroom
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 bedroom with three single beds (one set of bunkbeds)
• Shared bathroom
• Laundry and Maid service 3 hours per day
• Cook by separate arrangement
• Pool 15mx8m (can be heated), electric cover
• Pool house with bar, lounge, shower room, WC
• Additional outdoor dining room area
• Table tennis
• Boules Court
• DVD and 3 TV's with international channels
• Burglar alarm
• Air conditioning throughout house except sitting room opening onto garden
• 10 mins walk to Moorea Beach, Pampelonne Bay
• 5 mins walk to "Les Moulins", Christopher Leroy's restaurant
• 5 mins drive from St Tropez village
• 10 mins drive from Ramatuelle
• Nice airport 1h30
Private and secluded gardens surround this house and provide loads of space for Cote d’Azur outdoor living with large dining and barbecue areas including a huge outdoor dining table. Shaded terraces and a pergola provide shade for afternoon siestas and an unusual pool house offers yet another spot for reading, chatting or a nap.
The inside of the house is decorated in pale shades of white, cream and yellow with pretty French furniture and pictures. The owners have worked on the interior design, adding modern and vintage touches with delicate touches of Provençal decoration and beautiful objects as witness to their numerous trips around the world.
There is real outdoor comfort to enjoy all the external spaces and live each moment of the day comfortably. A wonderful covered patio runs parallel with the house where there is a spacious barbecue area with large farmhouse kitchen table for meals as a family or among friends and sun loungers for a nap in the shade afterwards. Ideal!
In front of the house is the lawn and the 15mx8m swimming pool surrounded by teak decks and sun loungers. The very charming stone pool house contains a bar, sitting area, shower room and separate WC. The well maintained and very pretty organic (no chemicals used) Provençal garden is planted with beautiful trees, agapanthus and lavender. And of course the boules court – essential!