A traditional Arcachon family villa, re-done to a very high level and with loads to see and do.
Sleeps: 15 +1
Price Guide 2019:
From €16,700 to €28,000 per week
Plus 10% VAT
Long weekends on request
• Le Bassin. Kingsize (or twin) Bedroom and ensuite with private verandah
• La Foret. Kingsize (or twin) Bedroom and ensuite
• L’Eau Vive. Master suite. Kingsize bed, en-suite double shower and double size Jacuzzi. His/her dressing rooms + private terrace overlooking the sea & private terrace overlooking the pool.
• Le Confort. Kingsize Bedroom and ensuite
Duplex • La Vue. Kingsize Bedroom with 360 degree sea and forest view, en-suite with separate shower and bath with sea views
Lower Ground Floor
• Le Studio. Independent studio with private access from garden and ground floor. Includes a small kitchenette and Double (or twin) Bedroom and ensuite
• La Chaudiere. Double (or twin) Bedroom with ensuite
• Daily maid service 6 hours
• Concierge Service
• Breakfast Service
• Butler or Waiter (high season only)
• Private Chef and Waiter on request and at additional charge
• Natural (ecological) Pool 4 metres x 15 metres
• Direct beach access
• Table tennis
• Volley Ball
• Table Football
• Boules pitch
• Home Cinema
• Office with printer & Fax
• Wine cellar
• Satellite TV and In Room movies
• Safes in all bedrooms
• Free soft drinks, local plain and sparkling water
• Daily cocktails next to the pool
• Bordeaux Airport 45 mins
• Bordeaux City Centre 35 mins
• Arcachon town centre 10 mins
• Kite surfing
• Wind surfing
• Vineyard visits
This is a traditional ‘Fin du Siecle’ Arcachon holiday home, set directly on the shores of the famous Bassin and within easy reach of the town and all this very traditional and ‘discreet chic’ resort has to offer.
Beautifully run, the villa has been completely renovated and offers luxurious accommodation and high tech facilities. Four of the rooms retain their original marble fireplaces and the suite called "La Vue" with its 360 degrees floor-to-ceiling windows, offers breathtaking sea and forest views. All have fine linen, en suite bathrooms, TV screens and safes.
The reception rooms are large and spacious with floor-to-ceiling windows opening up to a grand covered terrace that runs the length of the house. The natural pool is fed by a pure water spring and is surrounded by a deck with sun beds. The garden gate leads directly onto the beach.
A proper French family beach holiday house with a huge choice of excellent restaurants, pretty boutiques…. bucket and spade activity for the little ones and loads to do for all ages. There is every possible sport imaginable from horseback riding through the thick pine forests or on the never-ending beaches of white sand, golfing on the internationally-acclaimed Golf du Medoc Chateaux course at the foot of the vineyards, or, for those seeking more adrenaline-driven sports, there is speed sailing, paragliding at the Dune de Pyla, kite surfing…. or quite simply take a boat out and picnic at the Ile aux Oiseaux. Moor under the Dune de Pyla and eat oysters direct from the fishermen on the oyster beds.
Concierge Service: The villa is well staffed and comes with a daily concierge service who can tailor different types of activities to fit different tastes - for example a boat tour around the bay with a local guide, a wine tour and tasting, shopping with a guide, a helicopter tour, Michelin or local restaurant reservations, a bicycle tour around the bay, a caviar farm visit and tasting plus activities for children including go karting, zoo, tree climbing, etc.