This gem of a house is one of our very favourites.. a refined blend of Asia and Cap Ferret and ideally located for the beaches and Cap Ferret village life.
Not suitable for young children
• Master bedroom, en suite bathroom
• Double bedroom, en suite shower room
Lower ground Floor
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Bunk bedroom, en suite shower room
• Daily maid service
• Cook in high season
• Pool 15 m (heated)
• Large daybeds and verandas
• Outdoor dining for 12
• Grand piano
• Bordeaux International airport 1h15
• Bordeaux centre & TGV 1h15
• Cap Ferret village 5 mins bike ride
• Beaches of the Bassin & Ocean 8 mins bike ride
• TV/DVD & Blue Ray
• Surfing lessons on request
• Sailing, windsurfing on request
• Bike hire on request
Charming, elegant, refined and fascinating.. what is there to say… a delightful blend of Bali and Cap Ferret architecture.. masses of huge day beds, deep verandas, shady corners.. spacious outdoor dining.. and all within a short walk or bicycle ride of Cap Ferret village and the beaches of the Bassin and the ocean.
Built in wood and on two levels, one opening onto the upper garden level and surrounding terraces and balconies, the other on the lower ground floor and on the east side of the wonderful garden. The house is surrounded by trees and set back from the road offering great privacy.