Nestled in the heart of the Chateau Biac domaine, this is a property which has provided wine for centuries.
Le Murier 4 +2
Le Pin 2
Le Vieux Biac is composed of three cottages which can be rented together or individually.
• Double bedroom, ensuite shower room, loo
• Sitting room
• Kitchen/dining area
• 2 terraces
• Twin bedroom, ensuite bathroom, loo
• Open plan kitchen/sitting area with large sofa bed
• 2 twin bedrooms
• Shared bathroom, loo
• Large open plan sitting/dining area
• Terrace & private garden
• Double bedroom, ensuite bathroom, loo.
• Weekly maid service
• Shared Pool
• Cable TV
• WiFi internet
• Dedicated phone lines in each cottage
• Bordeaux city centre 15 mins
• Sauternes 20 mins
• St Emilion 30 mins
• Margaux 45 mins
• Pauillac 55 mins
• Visits to some of the Bordeaux Chateaux can be arranged
• Beaches of Arcachon 1h15 mins
• Beaches of Cap Ferret 1h45 mins
Le Vieux Biac
Only a short drive from elegant Bordeaux and its beautiful city centre, now a UNESCO world heritage site, with a myriad of wonderful restaurants (both in town and locally) and of course the world famous vineyards and wine chateaux to visit, Biac has a lot to offer. There are lots of sporting activities available too with tennis, canoeing and horse riding all nearby.
The three cottages are grouped around shady terraces and pretty gardens and can be rented as a whole or individually. Each cottage is self contained and prettily decorated with every modern convenience.
The shared pool (gated) is large and surrounded by a good sun terrace with yet more stunning views of the vineyards.
This is a wonderful place to stay and guests are looked after personally by the Chatelaine of Biac, the lovely Youmna, whose charm and knowledge of the region are second to none.