A fresh and pretty Retaise house, beautifully decorated and situated on the edge of the uber-trendy village of Les Portes.
Price Guide 2018:
€12,950 per week
Low season on request
•1 double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 2 twin bedrooms, shared bathroom
• 1 double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 1 bunk bedroom, en suite shower room
• Daily maid service
• Heated pool with electric cover
• Table tennis
• La Rochelle airport 30 mins’ drive
• Bordeaux airport 2 hours’ drive
• La Rochelle station (TGV) 30 mins’ drive
• Beaches 3 mins’ drive
• Village of Les Portes 1 min walk
• Children’s Beach Club 3 mins’ walk
• Golf course 10 mins’ drive
This is a really lovely house with an unusually big garden. Tastefully decorated, fresh and modern, it is located just on the edge of the village of Les Portes and within walking distance of some of the islands’ best beaches.
Built in traditional Rétaise style, the house is accessed via a walled gateway that opens onto the garden. The annexe is situated at this end of the garden, with the main house on the other side of the lawn.
The annexe has a lovely double bedroom and bathroom and a bunk bedroom with shower room. An office space with excellent WiFi is on the first floor overlooking the garden and provides a really good, calm area for those needing to work or write.
The main house has a master suite along with two further twin bedrooms with a shared bathroom. There is a TV area with large sofas leading onto a bright and sunny sitting room. The kitchen is beautifully done in pale grey Carrera marble and is well equipped.
An attractive pool area lies to the back of the house and the pool can be heated. An outside dining area and barbecue are situated here with direct access to the kitchen.