A stunning, newly built house, beautifully done; a peaceful and sophisticated retreat in the heart of the Ile de Ré.
Price Guide 2017:
£8,500 per week
Low season on request
• Master bedroom, en suite bathroom
1 double bedroom (zip & link), en suite shower room•
1 Twin bedroom, en suite shower room – zip and link beds
• Powder room
• Petit Salon with Satellite TV & DVD
• Kitchen with breakfast bar
• Large open plan sitting room with dining area and fireplace, 51sq.m.
• Utility room
• Drying area
• Double bedroom
• Built in bunk bedroom, suitable for adults
• Shower room
• Separate WC
• Maid service three times a week
• Heated Pool 2.6m x 10.4 with electric cover
• Gated garden – parking for bicycles
• Satellite TV/DVD
• Built in Barbecue
• Outdoor Shower
• Table tennis
• 30 mins from La Rochelle airport
• 2 hours from Bordeaux airport
• Beach 2 mins walk
• Sailing Club 5 mins walk
• La Couarde village 5 mins by bike
• St-Martin-de-Re 10 mins by car
• Ars-en-Re 10 mins by car
• July and August Daily summer market in La Couarde-sur-Mer
• No pets
• No smoking
A newly built house designed by one of the leading architects on the Island and beautifully interior decorated in a modern “Retais” style. La Maison des Prises is delightfully positioned behind the dunes and pine forests of Bois Henri IV. An idyllic walk through a wooded path takes you to one of the finest beaches on the Ile de Re, Plage des Prises.
Perfectly situated in the middle of the Island (ideal for exploring the picturesque villages of St Martin-de-Re and Ars-en-Re), La Maison des Prises is peacefully located in the residential area of Les Brardes. A five minute cycle ride takes one into the heart of La Couarde village, which hosts two wonderful food markets in the summer months.
The house is beautifully finished, with high quality furnishings and fittings. The style is contemporary yet extremely comfortable. All rooms are very light and have been designed to take advantage of the special luminosity for which the Ile de Re is famous.
There is a large covered terrace ideal for al fresco dining and overlooking the pool, lawns, flowers and trees of the garden.
A peaceful and sophisticated retreat in the heart of the Ile de Re.