Not a Hotel, but even better….
• Flexible changeover
High Season: €13,750 per week (for one week rental)
€12,500 per week (for two week rental)
Low Season: On request
• Air condition in all bedrooms
• Each bedroom individually decorated - with lot to details
• 1 Double Bedroom,& sofa bed, en suite bathroom
• 1 Master Bedroom Suite with walk- in dressing, en suite bathroom and private terrace
• 1 Double en suite bathrooms
• 1 Twin bedroom (2 single beds 1x2m) en suite bathroom
• 1 Teens / kids bed room with 2 single beds (1x2m) bathroom to share with one of the Double or Twin room on First Floor.
• 1 Double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• Separate 2nd bathroom
• Housekeeper five times per week
Complimentary pre-stocked kitchen staples
• Chef upon request
• Massage, Yoga trainer, Spa-treatments upon request available
• Heated Pool (15 x 6m), electric cover
• Pool Lounge pavilion with fireplace
• Pool suite with bath room, fridge / freezer.
• SAUNA & STEAM ROOM & Massage cabin
• WiFi throughout house and garden
• TV room with 75inch Plasma TV and surround sound system
• English Sport Sky, DVD & Wii console
• Apple TV & free Netflix
• Sonos sound system (inside & outside) including Deezer Music provider
Mac computer, I-pad, printer
• 2 Al Fresco dining areas (table for 12 and 10 people)
• 2 aquatic bikes
• Yoga /Massage Pavilion
• GYM Pavilion
• Snooker Pavilion
• Boules pitch with sitting area
• Table Tennis with sitting area
• Table Football
• Kitchen garden (organic)
• BBQ - Weber gas grill & small charcoal BBQ Weber grill
• Electrically operated entrance gate
• Alarm system
• Safes in all bedrooms
• St Paul de Vence village 2 minutes
• Cannes and beach 30 minutes
• Nice International airport 15 minutes
From the outside Villa Zen has a rustic appearance being built of local stone and surrounded by a glorious lavender filled garden typical of the Provence region. The scented air is filled with the gentle song of wind chimes.
However, it is a house of contrasts - decorated with Christian Liagre furniture, a collection of various African and Asian sculptures all underline the Zen senses of the villa. This is a timeless, modern hide-away in an idyllic rural setting. Ivory parasols flap gently in the breeze and butterflies flutter through the organic garden.
Located on one of the most exclusive gated Domaines in the area with wonderful views down to the coast, this is a place of serenity and peace. Family, friends and children - all have been thought of. A beautiful pool house, a gym area plus yoga and massage for those wanting to keep trim by other means than monotonous laps of the pool, a newly built snooker pavilion next to the boules pitch in the "Provence" part of the garden. The interior is fitted with a contemporary 7' teak snooker table, rattan sofa chairs and there are lights above the able for long snooker evenings! There is an outdoor fire for the cooler evenings; a children’s playground with swings under the shade of the trees; a new covered sun deck with 2m x 2m mattress overlooking the pool and with sea views and to St. Paul; beautifully lit terraces to dine and enjoy the night time view of the coast - a chain of twinkling lights, the odd flash of a lighthouse - and the village lights of St Paul de Vence across the valley.
A 2 minute drive brings you to this historic, hill top village with its galleries, restaurants and famous Colombe D’Or Hotel (Sunday brunch a must!). Cannes, Nice and Antibes are an easy drive away where you can enjoy the full glamorous theatre of the Riviera and then retreat back up to your little bit of paradise – Villa Zen.