With panoramic sea views down to the coast, you feel you are in a different world.
€10,625 per week
Pool heating extra
Departure clean extra at cost (normally about €200)
• Double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 1 twin bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 1 twin bedroom, en suite bathroom (accessed from outside)
• Sitting room
• Sitting/games room
• 2 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Maid service 4 hours twice per week - total 8 hours
• Heated pool with Jacuzzi
• Separate gym with air conditioning
• Plasma screen and satellite TV
• Air conditioned bedrooms and study
• St Paul de Vence village 4-5 mins drive
• Cannes and beach 30 mins
• Nice airport 15 mins
The famous village of St Paul de Vence is a 2 minute drive from the exclusive private residential estate of Les Hauts de St Paul. Approached through an impressive gated stone archway, the estate is, and has been, home to many famous faces.
Villa Estelle is hidden away at the top of a drive behind security gates. Nestling into the natural incline, the house faces out over the village of St Paul de Vence and the rolling countryside below. With panoramic views of the sea stretching from Cap Ferrat past Cap d'Antibes to the Esterelle Mountains, the sunsets are magnificent as the sun sets over the sea behind Theoule sur Mer in the distance.
The house itself is designed by the famous architect Robert Dallas. His style is greatly appreciated for its clean simple lines with all the benefits of modern day living but, at the same time, using old beams and local stone facing to give a traditional Provençal feel.