An extraordinary, contemporary house located on the tip of the exclusive and very beautiful, Domain de Cap Benat.
Sleeps: 16 +2
8 en suite bedrooms sleeping up to 18
• Master Suite, 2 bathrooms, dressing room & study
• 2 circular double rooms, en suite bathrooms
• 4 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• House manager
• Concierge service
• Daily Maid service
• Cook on request
• Infinity pool, heated
• Heated whirlpool set in rock
• Table tennis
• Tennis on the estate
• RIB on request (private mooring)
• Powerboat charter on request
• Mountain bikes
• Private beaches on the Cap Benat Estate
• Cinema with DVD collection
• Bose sound system
• DJ decks
• Jogging/walking trails
• Sailing/windsurfing in season
• Air conditioning throughout the house
• Safes in bedrooms
• Toulon/Hyeres airport 20 mins
• Nice Airport 2h30
• St Tropez 35 mins by road
• Bormes les Mimosa 8 mins
The house is perched high on the promontory with wonderful views down to the sea and over to the islands of Ile du Levant and Port Cros. The domain is secure and very private with several lovely beaches, walking and jogging trails, tennis courts, a small marina and a sailing school. Surrounded by pine trees and vineyards, it is only minutes away from Bormes les Mimosa.
The views from all sides of the house are truly amazing and you can walk most everywhere including to down to Tiki bar hidden on a beach below the house.
The house is circular in design and has a giant open plan living area with bar, second lounge area, circular fireplace and huge sliding doors opening out onto the terrace and the infinity pool. Dinning can be organised for 20 people both indoor and outside.
With the capacity to sleep up to 16 guests in 8 individual bedrooms and additional beds in the family room and the study, the house provides ample space and privacy for even the most hectic of gatherings.
This house is stunning and perfect for big groups, there is a very good house manger who will also act as a concierge.