Hollywood meets the Riviera - the ultimate glamorous, architecturally- designed, seaside villa.
• Master bedroom with walk-in dressing room, two bathrooms, terrace with panoramic sea views.
• VIP guest bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing room, terrace with sea views.
• 5 further guest bedroom suites all individually designed with sun terraces and sea views.
• Elevated dining area with uninterrupted sea views.
• Expansive salon with 180-degree sea views.
• Fully equipped Boffi designed kitchen.
• Additional fully equipped professional kitchen with service lift to Boffi kitchen.
• Live-in Villa Manager (8 hours daily)
• 3 Housekeepers/Housemaids (09h00-17h00)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly and towels according to usage
• Handyman (09h00-17h00)
• Chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-23h00) Food and beverage at extra cost
• Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-23h00)
• “A La Carte” services available to include airport transfer and taxi service, driver/chauffeur/limousine service, helicopter transfer, 24/7 security service, etc. (On request)
• Swimming pool terrace with panoramic sea views and mobile pool base
• Funicular access to all levels of property
• Exterior lift giving access to villa entrance, swimming pool terrace and parking area
• Interior lift giving access to all floors
• Spa with Hammam, sauna, shower, indoor exercise pool, massage room
• Gym equipped with the latest Kinesis and Technogym equipment
• Wine cellar
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating throughout
• Secured garage for two cars
• Fully integrated security system
• Nice Airport 30 minutes
• Monaco 10 minutes
• Italy 40 minutes
With one of the best addresses in the South of France, Villa Sea View is perched on the peak of Cap Ferrat. At the end of a cul-de-sac, the approach to the villa is through panoramic, landscaped Mediterranean gardens.
The pool terrace above this beautiful villa is the ultimate in sophistication: Humidity misters at deck level ensure you sunbathe in a refreshing cooling mist even at the sun’s height; a “surround-sound” music system with iPod docking; a self-lifting pool floor enabling you either to exercise in a few inches of water (expectant mothers find this a particular boon!) or even dance the night away on a fully raised marble dance floor. All add to the enjoyment of the spectacular views from this truly sumptuous villa.
The house, with its seven double bedrooms and bathrooms, is the ultimate in cool luxury. Two kitchens, a dedicated professional one for parties and a full house of guests, the second more suitable for those informal meals with family or friends, combined with the state of the art, fully stocked wine cellar (available for your consumption - charged at cost), make entertaining a sheer pleasure. The terrace is linked to the house either by a lift or a private funicular, so access and service can be swift and easy.
The house staff are well managed, multi-linguistic and are there purely and simply to ensure you have a fantastic holiday in this amazing house in its stunning and exclusive location.