Contemporary chic, sea views and pool on St Jean Cap Ferrat.
Price Guide 2017:
June & September: €14,000 per week
July & August: €25,000 per week
October: €5,625 per week
Garden Level overlooking reflection pool:
• Master bedroom suite with dressing room, bath and large shower room with twin washbasins.
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 double/twin bedroom with large full bathroom
• 1 twin bedroom with en suite shower room
• Laundry room
• Main entrance
• Guest WC
• Dining room area.
• Living room / office space
• Kitchen (design Boffi)
• 1 double/twin bedroom en suite bathroom with its own entrance by the garden & pool
Living room with panoramic view towards the sea and mountains.
• Maid on request
• Cook on request
• New air conditioning system
• Top modern alarm system
• Large wooden terraces
• Swimming pool
• Garage for 2 cars
• Villages and beaches of St Jean Cap Ferrat and Beaulieu-sur-Mer 10 minutes walk
• Monaco 15 minutes by car or train
• Italy 40 minutes by car or train
• Nice International airport 30 minutes
Situated below the famous Ephrussi Villa and within walking distance of both St Jean Village and Beaulieu with their shops and many varied and exclusive restaurants, art galleries, marinas and the lovely beach of Les Fourmis.
Villa Marylène is a superb, contemporary villa of approximately 300m² of living space, offering optimal comfort with a panoramic sea view towards Monaco. The accommodation is on three floors; on the garden level at the front there is a reflection pond which the master bedroom and two other bedrooms overlook. As the house follows the incline of the hill, you come into the house from the first floor, which opens directly into the large, open plan kitchen, dining and office area featuring plate glass windows with views on one side over the garden and the sea and the other side, the pool terrace. A dramatically lit, internal staircase leads up to the third floor, which is the main living room with four walls of glass offering spectacular views towards Monaco and the Bay of Fournis. A large wooden deck with lots of outdoor furniture, surrounds the living room and has external stairs down to the pool terrace.
Villa Marylène is maintained to a very high standard and fitted with Boffi bathrooms and kitchen. Air-conditioned throughout, this sunny house is perfect for either a family holiday or couples wanting to enjoy one of many events that take place from Monaco to Cannes throughout the year.