A lovely 18th century farmhouse, beautifully restored and perfect for a family holiday
Price Guide 2017:
From €7,400 - €11,600 per week
• 1 double bedroom, bathroom
• 3 double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 1 double/twin bedroom and 1 twin bedroom, shared bathroom
• Maid service 3 hrs per day Monday to Friday
(and Saturday if not a changeover)
Extra hours of cleaning,babysitting and cooking at additional cost
• Pool, heated (electric cover) (extra cost) 15 metres x 5 metres
• Table Tennis
• Boules court
• iPod docking station
• Gym (rowing machine, Power Plate, X bike, weights)
• Underfloor heating/cooling
• Avignon TGV 45 mins
• Avignon Airport 40 mins
• Marseille Airport 1h15
• Roussillon 5 mins drive
• Local bike hire (including e-bikes)
• Groceries - small shops in Roussillon, larger shops in Apt or Coustellet, 15 minutes drive, and local markets in various villages on different days of the week, including Thursday in Roussillon.
This pretty 18th century farmhouse has been lovingly restored. Set on 2.5 hectares of land with beautiful views of the Ventoux, it is only a few kilometres from Roussillon with its cafés and local shops.
The house is very spacious and features traditional plaster, travertine floors and exposed beams. Beautifully furnished and very well equipped it is a great house for large family parties or indeed for two families sharing.
The surrounding countryside is hilly and dotted with traditional villages. Roussillon itself has plenty of local shops and cafés and is just a short bike ride away although e- bikes are recommended because of the hills!
The large pool is located just by the house and there are loads of sun loungers, a couple of hammocks and several different dining areas with adjustable outdoor tables to accommodate both large and small parties.
The kitchen is very well equipped and has French windows leading out to yet another shady terrace. As with the rest of the house, everything is new and presented to a high standard.