With views to die for, this exceptionally spacious village house is in one of the iconic villages of the Luberon
Price Guide 2017:
From €8,125 to €8,750 per week
Off Season months available at €5,000 per week with pool closed.
• Large sitting room
• Dining Room & Kitchen
• Panoramic terrace with dining and sitting area
• Guest WC
Lower Floor 1:
• Double bedroom with A/C, sitting area, separate WC, en suite bathroom/shower with double basins
• Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
Lower Floor 2:
• Double bedroom en suite bathroom
Lower Floor 2b:
• Twin/Double bedroom with bathroom adjacent
• Housekeeping service Tuesday & Thursday, 4 hrs each day
• Heated pool with electric cover
• Pool house with kitchen
• Garden shower
• Pool Dining terrace
• Table tennis & football
• Satellite TV
• 2 minutes walk centre of Gordes
• 5 minutes drive Coustellet market
• Avignon TGV train station 45 minutes drive
• Avignon international airport 30 minutes drive
• Marseille international airport 1 hour drive
As you drive down the Luberon valley towards Apt, you see perched up to the left the iconic village of Gordes. Taking the road up from Coustellet, famous for its markets and excellent shops and restaurants, you wind your way round and up the lanes into Gordes. Arriving at the front door of Les Terraces, you have no idea of the “tardis” hidden behind the solid wall.
Walking straight into the huge living and dining room, your eyes are drawn to the left and the stunning 180 degree view from the dining terrace - perched as the house is, and built into the side of the village cliff face - the Luberon Valley lies below you.
To the left of the living room is a door to a tower staircase leading down to the garden with its own summer kitchen, dining and sitting area and the pool.
Below the entrance level are four large bedrooms, three ensuite and one with adjoining bathroom.
Very secluded, the garden and pool terrace has even more stunning views and is a real sun trap too - a perfect place to read your copy of A Year in Provence! A gentle walk into the vibrant village where there are lots of restaurants and shops is a way to experience real French living at its best.
Comfortably furnished, this recently renovated house is perfect for a family holiday or for a group of like-minded friends wanting to explore this beautiful part of France.