A perfectly located, elegant, Provencal Mas within cycling distance of St Remy.
€12,750 per week
• Master Suite
• 3 double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• Maid service - 6 days per week, 3 hours/day Mon - Fri, 4 hours Saturday.
• Cook on request
• Pool 15m x 6.5m (heated & electric cover)
• Pool house
• Tennis court (floodlight)
• Boules pitch
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Under floor cooling in living areas
• Table tennis
• Marseille International Airport 1h00 drive
• Avignon TGV 30 mins drive
• St Remy 2 km
• Arles 24 km
• Golf at Mouries, Les Baux, Domaine de Manville
• Bike hire in St Remy
This beautiful 18th century Provencal Mas has recently been beautifully renovated to a very high standard. Set only 2 kilometres from St Remy de Provence, it is a short bike ride along the canal, or indeed an easy walk.
The house is cool, elegant and sophisticated, done in a palette of muted colours and with each bedroom and bathroom individually decorated. Four have ceiling fans and all are air-conditioned.
The living areas are spacious and refined and the wonderful kitchen/dinning area opens out onto two lovely terraces; one for dinning and one for the pool.
Set in 14 acres of private land, there is an attractive pool area with plenty of sun beds. Loads of space for children to run round and a new floodlight tennis court.
A very nice housekeeper comes in every morning and a cook can be organised at an extra charge.
This house is perfect for those with older children, or indeed house guests, who want to get out and about easily as it is quite literally 5 minutes drive to the main square of St Remy, or 10/15 mins by bicycle.
St Remy epitomises Provencal living with its pretty pastel houses, cool squares with fountains, morning markets, the famous brocantes, local restaurants and many cafés for coffee, or a Pastis and people watching…