A lovely authentic Village House with swimming pool.
Price Guide 2017:
From €2,133 to €3,467 per week
Plus €1.65 per person per night Tourism Tax
• Hall, a kitchen, a living room with wood stove. WC.
• An air-conditioned room (1 bed 180 cm) with
• Bathroom (shower, 2 basins and WC)..
• Laundry hidden in a cupboard
• An air conditioned room (2 beds of 90 cm) with
• Bathroom (shower, bath, 2 basins and WC).
• Cleaning included (3 hours per week)
• Fully equipped kitchen (induction hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee maker traditional, Nespresso coffee).
• Washing machine, dryer.
• TV, DVD, satellite, Internet WIFI
• Air conditioning
• Outdoor dining furniture, sun loungers. BBQ charcoal.
• Pool 7m x 2m with swimming against the current and Jacuzzi,
• Pool alarm.
• Cabrières d'Avignon village with small shops
• Gordes 5 km
• Isle sur La Sorgue (Antiques Capital!) 10 km
• Cavaillon 15 km
• A7 motorway 20 minutes
• TGV train station in Avignon 30 minutes
• Marseille International airport 45 minutes
This house is totally secluded in the heart of the village of Cabrières d'Avignon but with all the amenities of the Luberon within close proximity.
A beautiful stone house, it has been restored and furnished with taste and authenticity. There is a private landscaped courtyard garden of 150 sq.m. with a swimming pool (7m x 2m), Jacuzzi and a wave current to swim against. The garden has plenty of outdoor seating, dining furniture and pool side loungers.
Inside, the house is spread over three levels. The decor is warm and comfortable and it is extremely well equipped from the Nespresso machine in the kitchen to WiFi and a DVD player.
This is a wonderful retreat for a small family or two couples wanting to enjoy staying in the heart of Provence.