Serious comfort, pool, beach and boat – all the ingredients for a great holiday.
Sleeps: 8 + 2
Price Guide 2019:
From €7,635 per week to £12,800 per week
Including 4 half days skippered speed boat (mid June to end September)
• 4 double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Large open plan living room and kitchen
• Cinema room
•Staff/Nanny/Teenager accommodation available on request
• Villa Manager
• Daily light house-keeping
• Mid week clean & linen change
• Daily delivery of breakfast
• Champagne reception
• Welcome 'essentials' pack
• Chauffeur driven cars to and from departure airports
• In-villa massage and beauty therapy
• Special family and corporate events
• Childcare with a recognised nanny company
• Heated swimming pool
• Air conditioning throughout
• Wi-Fi, satellite television and sound systems throughout
• DVD library
• Sound system in the sitting and dining room
• All bedrooms are equipped with:
• Plasma TV's, DVD players and iPod docking stations.
• L'Occitane products
• Table tennis
• Table football
• Montpellier airport 40 minutes
• TGV Paris to Montpellier 3 hours 30 minutes
In the exclusive residential area of Villeroy, these two villas have only the promenade (with a keep fit track) between you and 20km of sandy beach, with restaurants and water sports.
In an idyllic beachfront position, Villa Villeroy sleeps up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms. Surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens, the villa's terraces and outdoor infinity pool make for the perfect spot to unwind, with comfortable loungers to soak up the sun and a state of the art BBQ to prepare a delicious lunch or dinner 'al fresco'.
The magnificent entrance will be sure to create the 'wow' factor as you step into this incredibly light and spacious villa. Continue into the open plan living areas and you will find the kitchen fully equipped with utensils and a plasma television plus a DVD library and sound system in the lounge and dining room.
If keeping in touch is important whilst you are away, the villa has Wi-Fi access throughout.
All bedrooms are suitable for double or twin occupancy and are equipped with plasma televisions, DVD players and iPod docking stations. The luxurious en-suite bathrooms are brimming with L'Occitane products and fluffy towels for your comfort.
Work out in the villa's air-conditioned leisure area complete with modern gymnasium and sauna or watch your favourite movie in the cinema room. The basement level also houses staff or nanny accommodation should you require it.
Sète has recently been acclaimed by the Telegraph as 'The Perfect Break'. The article by Antony Peregrine describes Sète as the most fascinating small town on the French Med coast due to its attractive ports, huge network of canals and the Thau Lagoon - colonised by oyster and mussel beds