Serious comfort, a beautiful pool, and the beach – what more could you ask for?
Sleeps: 8 + 2
Price Guide 2017:
28 May - 11 June £6,500 per week
11 June - 25 June £7,550 per week
25 June - 2 July £8,500 per week
2 July - 10 Sep £10,900 per week
10 Sep - 24 Sep £8,500 per week
24 Sep - 8 Oct £7,000 per week
Including 4 half days skippered speed boat (mid June to end September)
• 4 double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Large open plan living room and kitchen
• Games room
• Cinema room
•Staff/Nanny/Teenager accommodation available on request
• Villa Manager
• Daily light house-keeping
• Mid week clean & linen change
• Daily delivery of breakfast
• Champagne reception
• Welcome 'essentials' pack
• Chauffeur driven cars to and from departure airports
• In-villa massage and beauty therapy
• Special family and corporate events
• Childcare with a recognised nanny company
• Heated glass walled swimming pool
• Air conditioning throughout
• Wi-Fi, satellite television and sound systems throughout
• DVD library
• Sound system in the sitting and dining room
• All bedrooms are equipped with:
• Plasma TV's, DVD players and iPod docking stations.
• L'Occitane products
• Table tennis
• Table football
• Montpellier airport 40 minutes
• TGV Paris to Montpellier 3 hours 30 minutes
In the exclusive residential area of Villeroy, these two villas have only the promenade (with a keep fit track) between you and 20km of sandy beach, with restaurants and water sports.
Adjacent to Villa Villeroy, Shell Beach Villa also sleeps up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms. The villa highlights include a spectacular glass walled swimming pool, children's games room, cinema room and sauna.
The combination of traditional local stone, wood and glass provide for a spectacular entrance. The light and airy open plan living area offers stunning sea views. The kitchen is fully equipped with utensils and a plasma television plus a DVD library and sound system in the lounge and dining room.
All bedrooms are suitable for double or twin occupancy and are equipped with plasma televisions, DVD players and iPod docking stations. The luxurious en-suite bathrooms are brimming with L'Occitane products and fluffy bathrobes and towels for your comfort.
Children and big kids can enjoy table tennis and table football and other activities in the basement games room. Relax in the sauna or watch your favourite movie in the cinema room, both situated in the basement. Staff or nanny accommodation is also available should you require it.
Séte has recently been acclaimed by the Telegraph as 'The Perfect Break'. The article by Antony Peregrine describes Séte as the most fascinating small town on the French Med coast due to its attractive ports, huge network of canals and the Thau Lagoon - colonised by oyster and mussel beds.