One of the most beautiful and luxurious private houses of the Languedoc. Renovated with care and flair… and run with great efficiency and style.
Plus self contained staff accommodation
Price Guide 2018:
From £5,000 - £15,500 per week
• Master Suite with dressing room & study
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 2 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Staff accommodation (2 bedrooms, bathroom & kitchenette)
• Live in couple
• Cook on request
• Driver on request
• Large heated pool 16x8 metres (electric cover)
• All weather tennis court
• Media Room/Fumoir
• Games Room
• Party Room with open fireplace
• 11 km to Lagrasse, one of "les Plus Beaux Villages de France"
• 26 km west to Carcassonne (la Cité).
• 47 km east to Narbonne (beaches).
• 90 km south east to Perpignan (beaches and airport).
• 76 km east to Béziers (beaches and airport).
• 119 km north west to Toulouse (airport).
• 138 km north east to Montpellier, beaches & airport
• Skiing 2 hours
• Golf at Carcassonne
• Mountain bikes
The house has been beautifully designed to incorporate both a contemporary look with beautiful antique pieces. The rooms are large and airy and the main reception area has a double height ceiling. Despite the feeling of space there are a myriad of cosy corners to sit and relax and underfloor heating and open fires make this a wonderful place to stay during the autumn and winter months.
The garden wing has a less formal sitting and games room (the salle des jeux); a luxurious, casual snug and a play area to get away from the crowd.
In the main house, there are four bedrooms on the first floor with beamed ceilings and en-suite marble bathrooms. Two have baths and all have walk-in showers. The bedrooms are situated around a dramatic atrium from which the staircase sweeps to the main floor living space.
The other two bedrooms are located in the garden wing which leads directly off the first floor and are situated on either side of the large sitting room, the salle des jeux. Both overlook the swimming pool and garden, with the silhouettes of several mountain ranges forming the horizon. Both have walk-in showers.
The courtyard leads onto the pool and tennis court and has a summer kitchen, open fireplace and barbecue for long balmy summer evenings.
A great house for a holiday with family or friends. Loads to see and do, this is your very own private boutique hotel….