A private Domaine with 17 individual houses. Winner of the Tatler Travel Guide 2010 – Discovery of the Year Featured in Condé Nast Traveller June 2010
Price Guide: 2019
All the houses differ slightly in price so please call Judy for a more precise quote.
• From €1,204 per week in low season (house sleeping 2) to €10,080 in high season.
• From €14,840 per week in low season (house sleeping 12) to €48,650 per week in high season
• From €11,900 per week in low season (hamlet sleeping 16) to €40,600 per week in high season
• November to March rates on request .
• 5 houses sleeping 2 people each
• 2 houses sleeping 3 people
• 4 houses sleeping 4 people each
• 1 house sleeping 5 people
• 1 house sleeping 7 people
• 4 houses sleeping 8 people
• 1 house sleeping 10 people
• 1 house sleeping 12 people
• 1 hamlet sleeping 16 people
• Daily maid service
• Daily pastries delivery
• Food shopping on request
• Catering on request
• Some of the houses have pools which are heated from April to October
• All our shepherds houses and villas have air conditioning.
• Three of the houses have access to a private beach, raked daily, with private beach bar and decks.
• All the houses have very well equipped summer kitchens and dining & seating areas
• Our 3 restaurants are open for dinner during the peak season, so that guests can enjoy 3 different cuisines. The Farm Restaurant has retained its 1 star from The Michelin Guide.
• Vegetable garden
• Swimming monitor
• Baby sitting on request
• Children’s club during certain school holidays
• Riding Centre (lessons for all ages)
• Boat charter
• Spa services
• Beach restaurant & bar
• Mountain restaurant
• Hunting parties in season
• Wifi on request
• Figari Airport 25 mins
• Ajaccio airport 2 hours
• Porto Vecchio 20 mins
This is an unusual and truly out of the ordinary experience and we would encourage you to call Judy to hear more about it. However please note that these houses are extremely sought after and we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
What is Murtoli? A hotel, a private villa, a B&B, a romantic escape, a restaurant with rooms, a family holiday, the venue for the most fabulous 40th-birthday party ever - it’s all of these. Just the right raggedy side of exquisite, it hits every high note.
Tatler Travel Awards 2010.
The Domaine de Murtoli is quite simply extraordinary! A private paradise set amongst 2,000 hectares of Corsican maquis and idyllic beaches, bordered by perhaps the most beautiful sea to be found anywhere in the Mediterranean. A hidden gem, beautifully run with discreet, smiling and courteous staff, Murtoli is an amazing mixture of contrasts; the wild Corsican landscape with the most stunning fauna and flora, complemented by sophisticated and chic facilities, top class cuisine and a true understanding of service and, most importantly, individual needs.
The houses are dotted around the estate, some perched high on the hills with stunning views of the sea and 3 (sleeping 12, 8 and 8 respectively) with unique access and at a stone's throw to the most perfect private creek of fine white sand (raked every day) and a set of small wooden decks with lounging and massage areas and a private bar. These houses together would be perfect for a large family get together but can be rented individually.
All the houses have access to the beautiful main beach; 3 kilometres of pristine white sand furnished with sun beds and parasols and a wonderful beach bar and restaurant.
The houses are converted bergeries and are rustic in architecture and simply furnished with low roofs and thick cool walls. Some of the houses have annexes, perfect for nannies and/or teenagers. All have wonderful, big summer kitchens, extremely well equipped, with lovely, shady outdoor dining and sitting areas.
Apart from the three houses on the Creek, the others are all dispersed across the countryside and are totally private – discretion reigns at Murtoli. This is a real get away from it all place for those looking for tranquillity and peace, great food, simple living and five star service in one of the most beautiful places to be found in Corsica.
Breakfast can be delivered direct to each house every morning and the rest is a choice of self catering with all the shopping delivered to your house, dishes prepared by the chef being ordered in, or dining in one of the two wonderful restaurants. A private chef can also be arranged.
Murtoli is not just a summer paradise but renowned for its hunting in autumn and winter. A huge variety of game can be found on the sea shore, higher up in the mountains or along the river bank.
This is an unusual and truly out of the ordinary experience and we would encourage you to call Judy to hear more about it.
Some helpfuls PDFS