Cool white walls and elegant décor defines this bright and breezy new villa perched on the hill overlooking Marigot Bay.
Sleeps: 8 (No children under 8 years old)
1 Bedroom from US$4,500 - US$6,800 per week
2 Bedrooms from US$5,000 – US$7,200 per week
3 bedrooms from US$5,500 – US$7,900 per week
4 Bedrooms from US$6,000 - US$8,500 per week
Christmas US$24,000 per week
Plus 10% service charge and 5% government tax
• Four kingsize bedroom suites
• Daily maid service
• Chef on request
• Outdoor heated Jacuzzi
• Gas Barbecue
• US Satellite TV, DVD, WiFi
• A/c & ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Gustavia Airport 10 minutes
• Gustavia Harbour area 15 minutes
• Air France via Paris to St Martin
• Onward transfer by local carrier or private plane charter (10 mins)
A spacious and sophisticated living area is beautifully furnished with pretty furniture and artwork. This opens onto a large deck offering plenty of room for sunbathing and outside dining alongside a pool and heated Jacuzzi.
Four individually decorated bedrooms and bathrooms also look out onto the deck and the view over Marigot and Grand Cul de Sac bay.
The villa is well situated within 2 minutes of the shops and restaurants of Marigot and only 15 minutes from the lively harbour area of Gustavia.