We stayed here on our recent Caribbean trip and fell in love with this peaceful and pretty beachfront Oliver Messel house. A new infinity pool and the addition of a children’s room and Nanny’s quarters have made this the most perfect family holiday house.
Sleeps: 8 + 2 children & nanny
• From US$25,000 - US$30,000 per week
Plus 20% tax
• 4 double bedrooms on upper level
• Children's wing with bunk beds
• Double bedroom for nanny
• Master bedroom on lower level close to sea
• All with private ensuite bathrooms
Dedicated staff including:
• Excellent Chef
• 2 Maids
• Infinity Freshwater Swimming Pool with submerged sunbathing area
• Seafront location with path to beach/cove
• Air-conditioning in bedrooms
• Ceiling fans
• Internet Access
• Outdoor dining and relaxing gazebos
• Jeep or buggy
• Mustique international airport 5 minutes drive
• The Cotton House 5 minutes drive
• Direct flights to St Martin or Barbados from London
• Transfer by local carrier
Entered through a courtyard with lily pond, this light and airy house is full of elegance and charm. Large French windows open to bring the garden, pool and wonderful views into the house. The new infinity swimming pool is flanked by matching gazebos and cleverly designed to incorporate a shallow deck with sun beds half submerged.
A path leads down to a small beach and wonderful staff are on hand to look after your every need.
Phibblestown’s sister villa, Clonsilla, is just next door and a communicating gate makes this a wonderful double rental for large groups.
Some helpfuls PDFS