Originally designed by Oliver Messel for HRH The Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowden, this house has been extensively but sensitively renovated.
•From US$20,500 - US$36,000 per week
Plus 20% tax
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms and private terraces
• Master suite with private terrace and plunge pool
• Self contained studio bedroom, en suite bathroom
Dedicated staff including:
• 2 Maids
• Infinity pool
• Dining Pavilion
• Media Room/Library
• Internet Access
• Air conditioning
• Use of flood lit tennis courts
• Fitness trail
• Jeep (included in price)
• Easy access to Mustique via Barbados on daily scheduled flights – 50 minutes flight time. Also from St. Vincent, Grenada, Martinique, St. Lucia and Puerto Rico.
• Private aircraft transfer can be arranged.
Situated on a private peninsula towards the southern end of the island, it is extremely private and boasts the most fabulous views from every window with cooling trade winds which blow gently through the spacious reception areas and bedroom suites.
The pool area houses a chic dining pavilion and on the other side is the master suite complete with its own plunge pool. This is elegant, refined living at its best. A grown up house with the highest standards of comfort and a fabulous team of staff who have been with the house for years.
Some helpfuls PDFS