A House with a View - Four Bays!
• From US$21,000 - US$36,000 per week
Plus 20% tax
Master bedroom pavilion:
• with plunge pool and office
• 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom<
• 2 maids
• Pool with outdoor bar and dining gazebo
• State of the art cinema room seating 12 and a library of 125 films
• Fully equipped fitness room
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned
• Sophisticated sound system throughout
• Ipod docks
• Internet Access
• Use of a vehicle
• Use of fitness trail
• Return airport transfers
• Use of the Island’s tennis courts
• Invitation to the weekly Mustique Company hosted cocktail party
• Easy access to Mustique via Barbados on daily scheduled flights – 50 minutes flight time. Also from St. Vincent, Grenada, Martinique, St. Lucia and Puerto Rico.
• Private aircraft transfer can be arranged.
With architectural inspiration from creative designer, Oliver Messel, this hilltop villa sits in 12 acres and boasts panoramic views of four bays. Built in a series of pavilions with attractive antique flooring from Bali, guests will so enjoy their holiday in this thoughtful residence it may be difficult to leave.
The spacious living room has been designed with an equally generous wrap around terrace. An adjacent dining pavilion with oval dining table for 12 persons is illuminated only by candlelight…a magical setting to savour a delicious meal. Poolside casual dining can be enjoyed under the palapa with a wet bar for afternoon cocktails after a dip in the oversized swimming pool.
The master bedroom pavilion with private outdoor terrace and plunge pool also has an extensive dressing area, bathroom and office/study. Additional bedrooms in the guest suite pavilion, complete with its own sitting room, provide privacy and easy access to the pool-deck.
Another unique feature is a dedicated cinema room with seating for 12 guests and a 125 film library. A sophisticated sound system throughout the villa ensures that guests can enjoy music from every vantage point. All bedrooms are air-conditioned with Ipod docking stations and feature private terraces with lovely views...
Some helpfuls PDFS