An exceptional, newly refurbished home with a beautiful infinity pool
• From US$25,500 - US$36,000 per week
Plus 20% tax
• 3 bedrooms on upper level
• Bedroom 4 opposite the pool
• Bedroom 5 in a separate cottage with kitchenette
• Extra room available for children or nannies
Household staff including
• 2 Maids (laundry)
• Exceptional views
• Broadband access
• Entertainment/Media room/ Pool table
• Jeep (included in price)
• Use of floodlit tennis courts
• Use of fitness trail
• Easy access to Mustique via Barbados on daily scheduled flights – 50 minutes flight time. Also from St. Vincent, Grenada, Martinique, St. Lucia and Puerto Rico.
• Private aircraft transfer can be arranged.
Created by Mustique’s leading architect and builder, the late Arne Hasselqvist, this chic plantation-style villa was totally refurbished in 2003.
The villa now boasts a contemporary interior design complemented by stylish furnishings. Modern amenities such as air conditioned bedrooms, en suite bathrooms, an infinity swimming pool with spacious sundeck and a fully-equipped kitchen ensure ultimate comfort for guests.
Centrally located with unsurpassed western views, the carefully positioned and shaded verandas, open living spaces and dramatic dining pavilion are perfect for capturing the cool Caribbean trade winds.
Some helpfuls PDFS