A wonderful villa that exudes the glamour of a bygone era, beautifully restored and with access to the Round Hill facilities.
High season US$6,265 per week
Low Season US$5,425 per week
Christmas US$17,900 per week (up to 12 guests comfortably)
(The above prices are based on 6 guests only. Extra guests are charged at US$100 per person per night)
• Master bedroom suite with his & hers bathrooms & adjoining twin bedded children's bedroom
• Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
• Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
• Double bedroom, en suite bathroom and outside shower room
• Twin bedroom, en suite bathroom
• Includes 7 staff at the Villa for the duration of the stay.
• 2 gardeners
• Night watchman
• Driver and mini Van for airport transfers
• Round Hill beach and gym membership
• Beach Club membership of Round Hill
(beach, pool, tennis courts, spa area & bars)
• Airport transfers
• Mini bus with driver
• Zip wiring in the rain forest
• Walking up waterfalls
• Horse riding
• Water rafting
• Water ski-ing
• Para sailing
• Wind surfing
• Round Hill resort 5 mins drive
• Montego Bay airport 20 mins
• Twice weekly flights by BA & Virgin
• BA Sundays & Wednesdays
• Virgin Saturdays & Tuesdays
The Pepper House
A new find for SJ Villas, this charming colonial house has been lovingly restored by its owners. Set outside Montego Bay and on the edge of the famous Round Hill resort, the house benefits from full access to all Round Hill facilities: sports, spa, beach and bars….. and a complimentary afternoon tea at 4pm!
Originally built for a French Count and Countess in the 50's, it has French and Italian influences in its design and exudes the glamour of a bygone age. During Jamaica's heyday as a playground for the rich and famous, many well known visitors stayed here including The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh during their 1966 Caribbean tour. A letter from Buckingham Palace confirms that the Queen "recalls the beautiful villa very well and has happy memories of the time spent there".
The house has been lovingly restored and has cool and airy reception areas, big terraces and a free form pool. It is surrounded by pretty tropical gardens with lily ponds, fountains and large grassy lawns. All completely private and with vast uninterrupted views of the sea.
Inside, the house is an architectural mixture of styles, Caribbean louvres, mahogany floors, terrazzo tiles, French metal work and a Murano chandelier; a complete one-off.
There are 6 bedrooms including a wonderful master suite complete with his and hers bathroom and an adjoining children's twin bedded room.
Jamaica is a beautiful island and offers a whole host of activities for those who want to get out and about, explore and have fun. The island also boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean for those whose idea of R&R is a beach, a bikini and a rum punch!
One of the highlights of the villa is the 7 strong team of staff who have been with the family for many years and are wonderful. The team includes a cook and a driver (with minibus).