A beautiful house, set above the sea on one of the Grenadines ‘undiscovered’ islands.
From £1,000 to £1,500 per night
• Master bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 2 double bedrooms,en suite bathroom
• 1 double bed & 2 twin beds, en suite bathroom
• House manager
• Housekeeper 5 days per week
• Garden & pool maintenance
• Pool 712 sq ft
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling Fans
• DVD library
• Access via Grenada International Airport and 20 minute SVG Island Hopper onto Carriacou or 2 hour ferry ride
• Hillsborough 15 mins
• Hillsborough airport 10 mins drive
• Nearest beach 2 mins walk
• Boat charter
• Car rental
• Kite boarding & kite boarding school (Union Island)
• Swimming with turtles (Tobago Cays)
Carriacou, the ‘island of reefs’ lies just off Grenada. It is an old fashioned, friendly, relaxed Caribbean island in style and ambiance. The island boasts crystal clear aqua waters and white, sandy beaches and is best known as a backdrop to the film The Pirates of the Caribbean. Neighbouring Union Island (short ferry ride) boasts some of the best kite boarding conditions in the Grenadines and has two kite boarding schools.
The villa is in a spectacular, private setting, with sweeping views and luxurious accommodation . With architecture inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, this beautiful house sits on a promontory on the Atlantic side of the island, a 20 minute plane ride from Grenada.
The incomparable villa location is framed by lush front gardens next to the sea and an entrancing view of the nearby islands of Petit Martinique and Petit St. Vincent. Relaxing by the pool and watching these islands light up as dusk falls is one of the many visual treats of Villa Carriacou.
The carefully tended lawns and gardens and a constant cooling sea breeze create a comfortable, virtually mosquito-free environment for outdoor and indoor living.