Possibly one of the world’s most famous private islands, pure paradise…
• Great House - Sleeps 18 + 6 children
• Six Bali Houses – Sleeps 12
Price on request
• Master suite with Jacuzzi and private terrace
• 8 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Bunkroom for an additional 6 children
6 Balinese Houses
• One double bedroom, en suite bathroom per house
• Fully staffed (team of 120) including professional chefs, spa therapists, watersports instructors.
• Boat transfer from Tortola
• 2 freshwater swimming pools
• Scuba diving (courses available)
• Water skiing
• Kite surfing
• Sailing boats
• Watersports instructors
• Deep sea fishing by arrangement
• Island excursions by arrangement
• Helicopter trips to other islands by arrangement
• 2 tennis courts (grass)
• Tennis pro
• TVDVD/ book & music libraries
• Snooker table
• Spa treatments by arrangement
• Babysitting by arrangement
• International flights to Antigua or San Juan
• Connecting flight to Beef Island or Tortola 1 hour
• Necker Island’s private launch will collect guests from either island
• Boat transfer 30 mins
• Helicopter transfer possible from other islands
In asociation with:
Necker Island is Sir Richard Branson's private island, possibly one of the world's most famous private islands and one of the most idyllic places on earth. Destroyed by Hurricane Irma it has now been rebuilt and refurbished and is back up and running and even better then before.
We love Necker. It is as idyllic as can be and perfect for private rental; to celebrate a family occasion, a special birthday, or just to relax. There is masses of space for everyone to have some privacy.. it is truly your own private boutique hotel and it is absolutely beautiful.
Situated in the British Virgin Islands, surrounded by coral reefs and fringed with white sandy beaches, it is you who dictates the pace of life.
With a team of professional staff, including chefs, an activities manager and a watersports team, not to mention the superb tennis centre.
Necker is famous for its food and it is your choice whether you want lobster, caviar or a Sunday roast! Dining can be formal or informal, by firelight, candlelight or starlight, themed or traditional. The island is child friendly.
Guests are encouraged to treat Necker like their own home.
So much has been written about Necker that it is difficult to add more. Suffice to say that this one of Sir Richard's favourite homes, run to truly five star standards and one of the Villas ladies' favourite places.
Some helpfuls PDFS