A haven of peace and quiet, yet only minutes from Sandy Lane and all the fun of the West Coast, with the added bonus of a private tennis court…
Low Season: US$6,825 per week for 10 people
High Season: US$12,250 per week for 10 people
Prices for smaller groups on request
Xmas Season US$14,350 per week
Plus 7.5% VAT and a further 1.175% service charge added to room rate
• Master bedroom (king size bed), en suite bathroom
• 1 double bedroom (queen size bed), en suite bathroom
• 3 twin bedrooms (can be king size double), en suite bathrooms
• Floodlit tennis court with practice wall
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Barbados International airport 40 mins
• Sandy Lane Golf Course 5 mins drive
• Sandy Lane 5 mins drive
• Nearest beach 5 mins drive
A wonderful family home, this house is a haven of peace and quiet yet only minutes from all the facilities the west coast of Barbados has to offer.
The house has a dramatic entrance with a big white column and impressive wood double doors opening into the cool hallway. The living areas are open plan and open to the garden, with lots of different seating areas and decorated in cooling shades of white with pretty cushions and lots of decorative details. There is a stunning coral stone dining room open on one side to the garden.
The bedrooms are all cool and fresh; three of the rooms can be set up as either twins or double bedrooms, all are en suite.
The house sits amongst lovely gardens with views down to the sea. A wonderful free form pool with parasols and sunbeds sits just in front of the house and is surrounded by lush, green vegetation. A floodlit private tennis court completes the estate.