A beautiful house with gorgeous ocean views at the peak of Royal Westmoreland and benefitting from all its wonderful facilities.
Sleeps: 10 + 2 (on request)
Summer US$1,000 to US$1,300 per night
Winter US$1,500 to US$2,000 per night
Christmas US$3,500 per night
• Double Bedroom with ensuite Bathroom
• Media Room (sofa bed for extra two people) with ensuite Bathroom and Shower
• Large Sitting Room
• Fully equipped Kitchen, breakfast bar and eating area.
• 2 Master Bedrooms with ensuite Bathrooms and access to the verandah
(interlinked through a lockable walk-in wardrobe)
• 2 Double/Twin Bedrooms with ensuite Bathrooms
• Fully equipped Kitchen
• Living Area
• Maid 6 days per week 8.30 – 4.30 + limited Sunday service by separate arrangement
• Chef 6 days per week– breakfast, lunch or dinner service
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Outside Shower
• 4 TV’s and 3 DVD players
• Media Room with internal and external music system
• Air conditioning throughout.
• Use of all facilities at Royal Westmoreland inc. tennis, pool, spa and beach.
• Golf – by separate arrangement
• Concierge service through Royal Westmoreland
• Use of a golf buggy on the Estate
• Transfers to and from airport by separate arrangement
• Barbados International Airport 30 mins’ drive.
The Royal Westmoreland is an exclusive five-star golf, tennis, beach and spa resort, providing both an unique blend of privacy, luxury and outstanding service which attracts high profile personalities and discerning individuals from around the world.
Howzat! is at the peak of Royal Westmoreland in the area called the “Residences” on Ocean Drive. This is a very quiet part of the Estate, set in extensive lush gardens with uninterrupted views down over the golf course to the sea beyond. Beautifully decorated in cool and restful shades with an occasional splash of Caribbean colour to remind you of your exotic location, the villa offers everything you need for a great holiday either as a family or for a group of friends.
The accommodation is well planned with the two Master Suites upstairs in the Main House, both of which have access to the covered veranda with a table, lounge chairs and views of the golf course and ocean. There is a further double bedroom downstairs, also ensuite and with its own private seating area. The living areas are well planned and spacious with a separate open plan study at the far end of the house. The media room also doubles as another bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom. There are two further bedrooms in the separate, completely self-contained, cottage.
Outside is an infinity pool with its own shower and covered eating and sitting area, complete with comfortable outdoor furniture.
Guests staying at Howzat! are able to use all the facilities of Royal Westmoreland - use of the golf course is at separate cost but deals are available through the Guest Services Team.
Lovely Claudette, the maid, comes to the house six days per week for 7 hours a day and a chef is also included.