A very elegant, chic house situated on the prestigious Westmoreland golf course, only 5 minutes from the beach.
From US$2,000 per night to US$3,000 per night
US$4,000 per night over Christmas and New Year
Plus 7.5% VAT
• Note - max of 8 persons allowed
• 1 Kingsize/twin bedroom en suite shower room
• 1 Twin bedroom ensuite shower room
• Master bedroom, en suite bathroom, shower & balcony
• 1 Kingsize bedroom, en suite shower room & terrace
• King size bedroom, en suite shower room & terrace
• Full staff including Cook, Villa Manager, 2 Housekeepers and Butler.
• Covered terrace and pool bar
• Ipod docking station
• Media room
• Air conditioning
• Barbados Airport 30 mins drive
• Nearest beach 5 mins drive
Coral House is a luxurious five bedroom villa offering breathtaking panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. It sits on approximately one acre of lush, tropically landscaped gardens within the prestigious Royal Westmoreland community in St. James.
This stunning home represents the epitome of modern style and elegance; it features exceptional craftsmanship and finishes reflected in the blend of marble and coral stone throughout. Two en suite guest rooms located on the ground floor open onto a private patio with captivating views of Royal Westmoreland and the Caribbean Sea beyond. The master bedroom is located on the first floor and shares a spacious balcony with an adjacent guest bedroom. This balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy stunning tropical sunsets. A charming fifth bedroom with its own separate entrance via the lush tropical gardens overlooks the exceptional Westmoreland neighborhood.
The covered patio, offering spectacular views of the swimming pool and well-manicured gardens, along with the dining area, wet bar and outdoor Jacuzzi render the outdoor living space as appealing as the villa's opulent interior, making it ideal for entertaining.