One of the finest private beach villas on Antigua – 12,000 square foot of pure luxury.
US$4,500 per night for 6 bedrooms
US$6,000 per night for 7 bedrooms (to include the gazebo)
Low Season and Christmas on request
• Master Bedroom within the Gazebo
• 6 bedrooms (king-size) with ensuite bathrooms
• 2 separate living areas
• 2 separate outside dining areas
• Airport transfers
• Housekeeping and Daily Maid service 4 hours per day
• Concierge 24 hours
• Golf cart
• Welcome basket
• Locally made toiletries
• Watersports equipment inc. paddleboards, paddle boats and kayaks)
The following services are on request and at extra charge:
• Chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner or brunch and dinner (excl. groceries)
• Pre-stocked fridge (lists selected and paid for by clients)
• Water and soft drinks
• Flower arrangements
• Vehicles and drivers on request
• 72ft. Sunseeker available at US$8,000 per day inc. 2 crew, soft drinks and snacks
• Infinity pool
• Cable TV in Master Bedroom
• Apple TV and Cable TV in Sitting Room
• All the amenities of Jolly Harbour including Spa, Gym, Golf Course, Marina, Tennis Courts and Scuba Diving
• Jolly Harbour - walking distance
• Antigua VC Bird International Airport 20 mins.
The Villa on the Point is one of the finest private beach villas in Antigua, situated on the peninsular of The Harbour and featuring wonderful triple aspect views from beautiful tropical gardens.
This spacious 12,000 sq.ft. villa is beautifully furnished, modern and minimalist offering crisp and contemporary design with clean white lines and grey shutters to flatter and engage with its surroundings. The entrance porch leads into the central area of the villa from which white ceramic Italian tiles lead straight out onto the white sandy beach to the North West and the pool area to the South West. There are cool, vaulted ceilings throughout and two large open plan living areas overlook the pool and the beach. The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for catering for generous parties and events and the seven large, luxury bedrooms all have king-sized beds, walk-in wardrobes, walk-in showers and beautiful Italian fixtures and fittings.
The Master Suite, the seventh bedroom, is truly unique. Positioned on the tip of the peninsula, away from the property, the circular suite is surrounded by water, with 360 degree views of the ocean - perfect for anyone looking for a secret, seaside hideway.
The house is set in beautifully designed and extensive gardens of one and a quarter acres with two covered outside dining areas and an infinity pool and Jacuzzi set into the stone terracing. It benefits from 270 degree ocean views and also all the amenities of Jolly Harbour including several bars and restaurants. Here you will find a spa, tennis courts, squash and basketball courts, boat rental from the Marina plus scuba diving and helicopters available for charter and tours.
Offering total privacy and being all on one level, the house is particularly family-friendly offering a safe environment for all - from the youngest guests to those who are simply young at heart!
The private concierge will arrange anything you wish to ensure you have the perfect stay in this wonderful house.
Some helpfuls PDFS