We love this stunning new house on Anguilla which really has the WOW factor. Picture perfect with the most fabulous views to be found on the island.
US$60,200 per week to US$76,300 per week
Festive season on request - 14 day min booking
Rates on request for lower occupancy
• Plus 10% government tax & 10% service charge.
• Food and beverages will be charged at cost plus a 15% service charge
Weddings are welcomed. Can be booked in conjunction with Villa Turquoise creating a 20 bedroom luxury resort.
• 7 King size Bedrooms, ensuite Bathrooms
• 1 Queen size Bedroom, ensuite Bathroom
• 2 King size bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Welcome Drinks
• Full time Chef
• Assistant Chef
• Food and Beverage Service Staff (food and beverages will be charged at cost plus a 15% service charge)
• Shopping Service
• Executive Concierge Services
• Estate Manager
• Daily Maid Service
• Personal Laundry
• Pool and Garden Maintenance
• Rectangular infinity pool
• 40”x17’ pool
• Thatched gazebo at waters edge
• Beachside Jacuzzi
• Sea kayaks & snorkelling equipment
• Home cinema
• Tennis court and tennis pavilion
• Tennis pro by arrangement
• Children’s climbing frame
• 2 barbecues
• Air conditioning
• Massage and fitness by arrangement
• Horseriding by arrangement
• Babysitting by arrangement
• Boat charter
• Anguilla international airport 15 mins
• International flights into Antigua, Barabdos or St Martin
• Air transfer to Anguilla from Antigua, Barbados or St Martin
• Private charter transfer by arrangement
• Ferry from St Martin
This stunning ten bedroom estate has two natural beaches that give direct access to wonderful swimming and snorkelling within the protected waters of Little Harbour. Unique in both location and design the experience is one of fresh air, blue skies and the myriad colours of the sea.
The villa and its annexe Petit Azul are sited in 2 areas linked by attractive walkways and surrounded by 2.5 acres of tropical gardens. There are two pools, two beaches, a beachfront gazebo and a myriad of dining opportunities for 20 people both poolside, seaside and inside!
The tennis court has its own pavilion equipped with kitchenette, dining and seating and a gym
The spectacular living and entertaining areas are situated on the upper level of Villa Azure and are reached by walking through a water garden and ascending the imposing master staircase.
The villas are decorated in a cool, contemporary way with a twist of Asia, a far cry from the florals and bamboo typical of so many Caribbean houses. The entertaining areas flow out onto large terraces and the pools with stunning views on every side.
The bedrooms are all en suite, beautifully furnished and uncluttered and have wonderful bathrooms. The bedrooms in the Petit Azul have en suite bathrooms leading through to open air areas equipped with free form stone tubs and basins.
This is a truly exceptional house, beautifully done, chic and elegant in design and yet very Caribbean with its inside/outside living areas. It is big enough to cope with large groups of family or friends and one which positively welcomes wedding parties and can cope with a sit down reception for up to 100 guests. Marquees can be organised.
Villa Azul can be rented with Villa Turquoise thus creating a private 19 bedroom luxury estate – the 2 villas are completely independent but can be accessed through a garden gate when rented together.