Featured in Brazilian Vogue, a cliff top villa with style and views.
Price Guide 2018:
High season 8,000 BRL per day
Rest of year 6,500 BRL per day
Reveillon 240,000 BRL per 10 days
• Master bedroom suite:
• Japanese bath, private terrace, TV
• 2nd master bedroom suite with terrace, TV
• 1 twin/double bedroom en suite bathroom
• 1 twin bedroom en suite bathroom
• 1 twin/double bedrooms en suite bathroom
• 1 twin bedroom en suite bathroom garden view
• House Keeper
• 2 maids
• Live-in Housekeeper (separate accommodation)
• Massage available on request
• Swimming pool
• Air conditioning and fans in all bedrooms
• Hot tub
• TV Room (and all bedroom TV’s): Sky TV, DVD
• The Quadrado 5 minutes drive
• Nativos beach 5 minutes walk
• Porto Seguro airport, 1 hour
• Helipad close by
• Private landing strip at Terra Vista
Looking out to sea and with glorious views from its hill top location, this airy, open living house epitomises the laid back chic living of Trancoso. Only a few minutes’ drive to the Quadrado and 5 minutes’ walk to the famous Pousad Estrela D’Àgua and the beautiful Nativos Beach, it is very conveniently located.
The house, built in the traditional style of mainly wood, is open and airy with the large living rooms opening onto shady terraces. Big seating and dining areas easily accommodate you and your guests. Bedrooms with filmy nets and white linen opening onto their own wooden terraces are tranquil and relaxed, with stunning sea views through the slatted colonial shutters. Bathrooms are elegant with creative use of traditionally worked wood basins and other locally crafted details.
The peaceful location is enhanced by the large garden, with palm fringed lawns and a lovely pool and deck with outdoor shower. A shady pergola-covered day bed perched on the edge of the lawn is a lovely place to retreat to and while away a few hours reading and relaxing overlooking the ocean below.
For an evening out to watch the locals perform the “Capoeira”, the Quadrado is only a short drive away; or walk down to the beach for a delicious BBQ lunch at one of the beach restaurants.