The coolest location on the famous Quadrado, seaviews and designer interiors.
Price Guide 2018 :
BR$2,000 – BR$2,500 per night
Reveillon Package: BR$75,000 for 10 days
• 3 King size Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• Full-time staff to include
• Daily housekeeping (min. 8hrs per day)
• Daily breakfast of orange juice, fruit salad, etc.
• Laundry and ironing services daily
• Fully equipped kitchen
• High Speed Wi-Fi
• Apple TV, Cable TV
• B&O stereo
• Air-conditioning in bedrooms
• Wind surfing
• Porto Seguro airport 1 hour
• Nearest Beach 5 minutes walk
Situated in the middle of the historic Quadrado, UNiK House offers the best views of Trancoso – the vibrant colours of the famous Quadrado and the picture-postcard ocean view.
In 2012, a European cosmopolitan couple realised their dream of creating a home in the place they had loved for more than 15 years. They transformed this historical Jesuit house into a stylish and modern residence whilst preserving its original structure. With a perfect balance of rustic Brazilian style and contemporary European design, the delicate taste and attention to detail is remarkable.
The house has a large living room, 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 decks with wonderful sea views and 3 separate outdoor seating areas.