Only 10 minutes from the Quadrado, this is laid back Brazilian beach living at its best
BLR2,420 per night in low season
BLR2,970 in high season
• 1 master Suite, king size bed, sea view
• 1 double bedroom, en suite bathroom, sea view
• 1 twin/double bedroom, with separate bathroom
• 3 single bedroom, en suite bathroom
• Maid Service
• House boy
• Outside shower
• Large outside seating areas
• Music system
• Air conditioning & ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Mosquito nets in all bedrooms
• Porto Seguro airport 60 mins drive
• Beach 250 meters
• Quadrado 10 mins drive
Set on a hill in the exclusive Altos de Itapororoca, this lovely, open and airy beach house is surrounded by palm trees and looks down to the sea only 250 metres away.
Huge sofas, big bright cushions and sun loungers furnish the different wood decks that surround the house and the pool creating two outside ‘salon’ areas… and multiple ‘corners’ for guests to seek out privacy to read or relax.
The interiors are Brazilian influenced; light and well airy and done in a relaxed but very attractive beach house style using cotton fabrics and wood. All the bedrooms have mosquito nets, ceiling fans and air conditioning.
Only 10 minutes from the Quadrado, this is laid back Brazilian beach living at its best.