Accessible only by boat - not a road or car in sight, just beautiful clear water for swimming and snorkelling and the odd passing turtle or a school of dolphins.
Price Guide 2019:
Dec-Feb (inc. Easter 24 Mar-9 Apr)) £520 per night (£395 if only 2 people) 5 nights min. stay
August £520 per night (£395 if only 2 people) 5 nights min. stay
Mar - Apr £395 per night (£275 if only 2 people) 5 nights min. stay
May - Nov £395 per night (£275 if only 2 people) 3 nights min. stay
Christmas, New Year and Carnival (8-15 Feb) £750 per night 5 nights min. stay
• 3 Double Bedrooms (2 can be twin) with en suite bathrooms
• Daily maid service 8am-1pm (Monday - Saturday) cleans, washes and prepares simple delicious local dishes
• English speaking meet and greet/remote concierge (also available by phone/whatsapp for the duration for your stay)
• Food and drink shopping service (supermarket prices and fridge freezer is stocked prior to arrival)
• Skippered day boat (various options from £100 per day upwards)
• 2 double kayaks and Stand Up Paddle (SUP)
• Beach chairs
• Radio Wifi Internet
• Local phone
• Mobile reception
• Sky TV
• Small library of Board games, DVDs, books,
• Extra activities (extra cost) yoga, birdwatching, wild food walks.
• A short boat ride from Paraty (no road access)
• Private swimming jetty with fresh water shower
• Beaches & restaurants 10 minutes by boat
• Local Restaurant options for lunch (only)
• International flight to Rio de Janeiro or San Paulo
• Onward private car transfer to Paraty
( Rio 4 hours and San Paulo 5)
• Met at Paraty, transferred to boat for 20 minute boat trip to house
Paraty Bay Beach House
The Beach House overlooks the calm, protected waters of Paraty Bay. The villa is located inside the Cairuçu Environmental Protection Area surrounded by pristine beaches, uninterrupted swathes of rainforest and traditional fishing communities. Boats are easily organised and the skipper will take you off to swim on a beach and on to lunch at one of the restaurants dotted along the coast. The English speaking concierge is available at the end of a phone to suggest yet another daily outing or book a special trip. Otherwise Adriana, who is there in the morning and serves breakfast, makes the beds, cleans and washes clothes, will also prepare simple, delicious Brazilian dishes like moqueca de camarao and ensopado de peixe, as well as cakes and desserts.
The house, has a modern, clean touch and catches the best of the sea views. It is perfect for families, groups of friends or even honeymooners looking for something special, to explore or relax. Close to the beautiful colonial town of Paraty, wake up to the sea and beautiful Paraty bay on your doorstep with glorious swimming in beautiful clear water. No cars or roads disturb you, just forest paths and shoals of colourful fish and even passing turtles and schools of dolphins. A parade of friendly fishermen and lively party boats pass you by as you slumber in a hammock slung in the shade of the wood veranda. Welcome to Brazil!