Villa Laguna can be a romantic, secluded holiday for two, a fun-filled family pool and beach holiday, or a ”friends relaxing” get together.
From £847 to £1,376 for 3 nights. Chinese New Year and Easter on request
Rates include one return airport transfer
• Master en suite bedroom, private balcony
• 2 double en suite bedrooms (one with trundle beds)
• 1 double en suite bedroom
• Maid/Nanny Room with ensuite bathroom and bunk beds
• English speaking Villa Manager
• Full time housekeeper
• Chef on request
• Laundry service paid for separately
• Estate security staff
• Swimming pool 10 metres
• Communal pool on the estate
• Air conditioning throughout
• All bedrooms have VD/VCD players
• Docking station
• Sonos system for iPhones
• Highly equipped for children, including toys, DVDs, games, books
• Beach toys, 2 each of the following: cots, high chairs, Avent steriliser, small table and chairs, changing mats, reclining chair for babies up to 5 months
• 3 mins walk to Bang Tao beach
• Phuket International Airport 20 mins
• Laguna Golf Club 3 mins
• Amanpuri Resort, Banyan Tree and Trisara resort 5-15 mins
Villa Laguna is an exclusive, elegant and comfortable resort-style home and is located three minutes’ walk away from Bang Tao beach, a 6km stretch of luxurious soft white sand, and within easy reach of some of Phuket's best nightlife and most exclusive hotels.
Part of a gated small residential estate, this is an oasis of calm and serenity away from the noise and chaos of every day life. Perfectly suited to family life and the needs of children, the house is just as suitable for couples wanting to be close to everything in this exclusive area of Phuket.
The comfortable modern accommodation has 4 double suites, a well appointed living area, two dining areas, one inside and one outside, a 10 metre turquoise swimming pool, a traditional Thai sala and a spacious, secluded garden. Each of the three upstairs bedrooms has its own balcony and the fourth bedroom has the privacy of its own entrance and is poolside
The Villa is well equipped for children with all manner of toys, books and DVDs to entertain them as well as high chairs, small tables and chairs, changing mats, travel cots and other equipment to make looking after your little people easier.
There is no shortage of activities to keep you, your family and friends fully occupied and entertained.
This exclusive property is ideal for those who appreciate private, luxurious surroundings and natural beauty, all within easy reach of some of the world's best sporting, sailing and spa facilities.