With the absolute best in service, location and facilities, Five Islands represents more than a holiday home - it offers a sensational luxury lifestyle experience.
Sleeps: 10 + 2 adults and 10-12 children
Price Guide 2020:
From US$1,200 to US$3,350per night
Prices dependant on Season and number of occupied bedrooms:
Daily Continental breakfast
1 x round trip Airport Transfer
2 nights stay or more include 2 x 60 min massage
5 nights stay or more 1 x day pass/person to gym and 2 x 60 min massage
Prices subject to 17.7% government tax and service charge..
• One Grand Master Suite with sliding doors to self contained second bedroom sleeping up to 3 children of any age
• One Master Suite (beach area) plus integrated accommodation for 2 children
• One Double Bedroom, ensuite bathroom
• 2 Double Bedrooms with mezzanine above the ensuite bathrooms
• 2 Mezzanine rooms accessed via a folding ladder from the en-suite bathrooms
• Kids' playroom can be converted with 3 single beds and has its own en-suite bathroom
• Resident Villa Manageress (English speaking)
• Thai Chef
• Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
• Shopping list
• In-villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities
• Car rental with or without driver
• Babysitting service available
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
• In-villa fitness programme inc. yoga, pilates, in-house swim trainer
• Event and wedding planning team
• Fishing trips
• All bedrooms with air conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and iPod connections
• Home cinema: 2-metre screen, surround sound, video/CD libraries
• Large swimming pool and kids' pool
• Direct beach access
• Plasma TV with satellite connection and DVD player
• Stereo with CD player and iPod dock connection
• Satellite broadband (WIFI)
• Lounging and dining sala by the beach
• Multiple dining area options
• Wooden playground for children
• Family sea-kayak
• Paddle boards, volley ball, Fitness Room
• Table tennis, library, games
• 30 minutes from the airport
• 40 minutes from Chaweng
• Hin Lat waterfall
• Easy access to Angthong National Marine Park
• Boat trips to outer islands from the beach
• 10 minutes from Nathon shopping centre and restaurants
Five Islands is situated on Samui’s unspoilt west coast and boasts 30 metres of prime beach frontage looking out towards the famous Five Islands with beautiful sunsets viewed straight from the property’s many terraces.
A stunning villa with an impressive grand master suite and 4 master bedrooms boasting highly distinctive design features, Five Islands takes open-plan design to new levels and blurs the distinction between the indoor and outdoor worlds.
The sleeping arrangement has been planned to accommodate children all the way. The grand master suite has a self contained second bedroom sleeping up to 3 children of any age, the kids' playroom can be converted with 3 single beds and en-suite bathroom and two of the double bedrooms have a mezzanine above their en-suite bathroom, accessed via a folding ladder (not recommended for children under 8). A further bedroom hosts an extra bed in an alcove within the large bedroom area.
True tropical living makes the most of Samui’s gentle sea breezes and warm weather. At Five Islands, specifically designed doors and windows can be folded back, while the natural world is also made welcome through the choice of cedarwood shingles for the roofs, which help the villa blend subtly with its surroundings. A swathe of beachside lawn fronts the living areas, forming a natural border between the large swimming pool, the beach and the sea.
You enter this expansive villa through a large sliding door that provides one of the most grandiose entrances on Samui, into an attractive garden with an orchid-covered walkway that passes by an attractive lily pond and leads to the main dining room. Inside, there are two suspended seats hanging on chains from the ceiling and the large dining table presents a spectacular place to entertain friends or guests.
Moving beyond this impressive room, you descend some ornate steps to another garden area, flanked on either side by pavilions. On the left side these individual buildings house the villa’s main living room, lounge and kitchen respectively, while to the right you find two large, comfortably furnished guest bedrooms with specially designed drop-down wooden staircases connecting to two loft rooms - ideal accommodation for children.
Some special features add significantly to the appeal for those who choose to indulge at Five Islands. Next to the main pool, guests can sip cocktails while sitting on sunken stools in a smaller pool with its own bar and pull-down projection screen. This is surely the only place on Koh Samui where films can be enjoyed in the pool. There’s also a generously sized barbeque pit, as well as the large aforementioned double kitchen that allows for several chefs to work simultaneously and thus prepare enough food for a banquet.
Children will love this villa because it comes with its own playroom and kids’ pools. In fact, whether young or old, guests are accommodated in the highest quality luxury, and it’s hard to imagine what more could be added to this ornate and versatile property. Even the staff quarters have been well-planned and designed, while the gardens at Five Islands have been expertly landscaped and are filled with exotic greenery making outdoor living a very soothing experience.
There are further villas available to hire in order to accommodate up to 36 for large parties and events.