A hidden gem and a perfect children’s house in an unspoilt and very tranquil area of the Island of the Gods.
• Low Season (Jan 9-Jun 30 except Chinese NY & Easter) Sept 16-Dec US$650 per night.
• High Season (Chinese NY week, Easter week including Easter Friday, July 1-31, Sept 1-15) US$850 per night.
• Peak Season (Aug 1-31, Christmas and New Year weeks - saturday to saturday) US$1,150 per night
Plus 10% service charge and a further 10% Government taxes
Favourable rates offered for a minimum stay of 7 nights
• Master Suite, indoor/outdoor bathroom
• Bedroom with 3 single beds
• 2 Double Bedrooms, shared bathroom
• Fully staffed
• Baby sitting on request
• Infinity pool 20m. long with 12 sq.m. shallow pool attached
• Yoga deck
• Yoga on request
• Private fitness sessions on request
• Indoor/outdoor massage area
• Air conditioning
• Home cinema
• iPod station
• Volleyball/badminton court
• Children’s tree house
• Music system
• Denpasar International airport 2 hours
• Seminyak 1h30
• Beach 5 mins
• Mountain biking on request
• Surfing lessons
This lovely, architect-designed house is set overlooking the sea, in the rice fields and coconut groves just an hour and 15 minutes north of Seminyak. Minutes away from restful, black sand beaches, it is surrounded by tropical gardens and is a haven of tranquillity.
Designed for a young family, the main house contains the master suite with its own shaded terraces and a large colourful children’s bedroom with three single beds.
The rooms are all decorated with a blend of contemporary and antique art and furnishings.
Refreshed by light breezes, the large and spacious living areas open onto the terraced rice fields. Spread over three levels, the main living area is completely open and furnished with day beds and large cushions. The lower level and smaller living area is more intimate and the library has floor to ceiling windows and big relaxing sofas.
An indoor dining table can easily seat 8 and the outdoor table with a roof canopy has facilities for 12 guests.
Guest quarters are housed in a garden pavilion, sympathetically designed to fit in with the landscape. The two double bedrooms share a bathroom and a large terrace furnished with a big outdoor sofa.
The unusual ‘river’ pool runs along the curve of the rice terrace and looks over the lush vegetation to the sea.